Businesses around the world are making the switch to VoIP.
If you’d like to cut your “land line” phone bill in half and streamline your business communication – get on board with the benefits of VoIP:
- Flexibility -Take calls anytime, anywhere
- Savings - Dramatically reduce your phone bill by as much as 50%!
- Control - Have access to advanced reporting and statistics
- Mobility - Allow employees to work outside of traditional work hours and away from the office
- Features - Call transfer and ring groups, free inter-office calls
- Simplicity - Quick and easy setup with no onsite hardware, phone line rental, contracts, or flagfall
We're confident that VoIP will save you money - get your completely free, no obligations cost comparison today. Call us and see how much you can save!
We cover all your VoIP needs:
- Enterprise Grade Features
- Australian DIDs
- Number porting
- 13 / 1300 / 1800 Numbers
Our VoIP Offerings include:
Competitive Call Rates
Our highly competitive call rates for local, national and mobiles available in either timed or untimed billing options.
VoIP is essential to a business, which is why we operate on a rock solid carrier grade environment.
Retain your old numbers and we will manage the full number porting service process.
SMB to Call Centre
Our enterprise features can cater customers from smallest to the largest, and can offer exactly what the customer needs.
See other VoIP Package:
VoIP is one of the most important aspects of our clients business which is why we operate a rock solid carrier grade environment.
Never have to change numbers again. We offer a full number porting service through our Partner Portal and will manage the entire process.