You have so many business challenges – product development, sales, marketing, finances – and you don’t need to add spam, viruses and ransomware. Investment in your cybersecurity infrastructure is a smart way to protect your business from malicious online attacks.
Here are some of the risks to your business and steps you can take to mitigate them:
- Software viruses: Viruses, spyware and other malicious software or malicious code (malware) can stop your computer working properly, delete or corrupt your files, steal information, or allow others to access your computer and your business information.
- Data loss: Malicious actors use a variety of means to block or erase your data – and it can happen without warning. Your data stored on servers, computers, phones, tablets… it can all be gone in the blink of an eye. Protect your data with a continuous back-up plan that offers you the ability to restore your data at any time you need.
- System hacking: Strong firewalls discourage hackers and inhibit the ability of malware and viruses to reach your data.
- Identity theft: Create a password and PIN strategy to ensure your system is only accessed by authorized users. With regular changes and randomly generated passwords and PINs, you can more effectively protect your data.
- Point-Of-Sale (POS) breach: POS is a very attractive target for criminals due to the prospect of gathering payment information from a variety of your customers. Ensure all your POS options have up-to-date virus protection and limited administrator access.
- Lack of security training: Lack of awareness is the chief facilitator of cyber attacks. Make sure you and your employees understand security threats and know how to avoid them. One employee opening an infected, malicious attachment can bring down your whole system.
Blutone Technologies detects attempted breaches and risky content to avoid being infected, offers anti-virus software that monitors and protects all your data devices, ensures your system is as secure as possible and stores your complete back-up data. Our complete cybersecurity can serve any business – SOHO to enterprise. Make sure you and your clients are protected from viruses, malware and data breaches – get in touch with Blutone Technologies today.